A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WHO COULD RESIST THIS FACE ?

GOOD EVENING,

Tonight I have another digi layout to show you with some fun pics of our
Great Nephew Alessandro,
taken 2 weeks ago while I was babysitting ...... 
it was lunch time !!
 
 
WHO COULD RESIST THIS FACE





elements used :-

RASPBERRY ROAD  -  shabby baby  kit - splatter, calico patches kit - green background paper,
class act - green/white paper, strawberry patch red strip, who's having a party - stars & button & balloons
PEPPERMINT CREATIVE - MissMint - date/month stickers & arrow
SCRAP GIRLS  -  Zoomba kit  - word art





THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: