A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, April 19, 2014

FAVORITE FLICK'S

AFTERNOON

This arvo I have a layout to show off that I have just finished for the lovely
 
**KYM'S COLOUR CHALLENGE**
 
for April over at JellyBean Scrappers


this is the 'colour inspiration' pic 
 

 
 
and this is my layout
 
 
**FAVORITE FLICK'S**
 



these are some pics I took while looking after the 'little man'
 I took my eyes off him for a minute to get his lunch
and he decided to sort out his dvd's

 
***************************************************


elements used :-
peppermint creative - MissMint - Movie Night kit elements
digital designers - blue background paper & template




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: