A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

***ME*** (noriel)

AFTERNOON,

I have a layout to show off today that I have done for another of the lovely KYM'S  monthly challenges over at JellyBean Scrappers - a sketch challenge


this is Kym's Sketch




and this is my layout
 
 
***ME*** (noriel)




these are just about the only photos I have of me at these young ages
 so I scanned them into my 'puter and scrapped them for posterity



elements used
mzimm
happy together kit - lace
pickleberrypop
Indigo designs - "forget me not" kit - lace & petals & background paper
ShabbyRose kit - pink paper & clock
Lara's digi world - For Lara kit - flowers & swirl
    


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Bridget Smart said...

How sweet you look :)