A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, April 06, 2014

WHO'S HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAIN ????

AFTERNOON,

I know it has been a while since I posted on my blog .. but ..  have been scrappin'  take a look ..


Who's Been Hiding Behind the Curtain






these are some delightful pics that I took a couple of weeks ago while looking after my
Great Nephew ALESSANDRO ..




elements used
PBP - party central kit background paper
Peppermint Creative  -  MissMint negative frame, MissMint Movie Night stars, MissMint Postman paper clip
ScrapGirls - Picturesque kit chicken wire & Being with You kit alphas

back with a few more a bit later .....



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: