A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, October 04, 2014

FINALLY .................................. SOMETHING TO LOOK AT !!!!

AFTERNOON,


Finally something for you to look at ....


Over at Jellybean Scrappers we had our very last ever CYBER CROP NIGHT a couple of weeks ago and these are my 'takes' on our challenges!!!


'TONI'S  BLIND SCRAP'
(paper layout)




'KYM'S  SCRAP RECIPE'
(paper layout)





TONI'S "DIGI" CHALLENGE




'our new car'

 (september cyber crop digi challenge Toni )
elements used :-
Kaisercraft  - Tag this Paper kit
I will be back during the week with some of my digi layouts that I have done in the last month or so .... stay tuned



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: