A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, July 06, 2015

DRESS - UP's

MORNING,

Bbbrrr.....  cold, wet start to the day here in Melbourne - so the best thing to do is 'scrap' !!!

here is a *Blast from the Past*  'digi' layout I did over the weekend, using some photos from 2005

My niece, Ashleigh, visiting us for our daughter's 21st birthday ....



DRESS - UP'S





** Miss Ash **



Digital Designers - KPertiet Template -(Insp 101710)
PickleBerryPop -  Lara's Digi World - for lara kit elements
black cardstock

GingerScraps - Another Day kit -  heart 



SORRY Ash,  just had to do something with these 'too cute' pics xxxxxx



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Helen Patrick said...

How gorgeous both the layout and Ash ����