A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, August 28, 2015

A BIT OF CARD MAKING

AFTERNOON,

On wednesday I spent the morning making a couple of cards, using the amazing GRAPHIC 45 - Bird Song Collection of papers ..

One of the cards was a 'special order' and the other is for my card 'stash' ..




special order '80th birthday'







 





 





 
 



****************************************************
 
 
and this is the 'extra'one for my card stash
using the same BIRD SONG collection papers
 
 
 












 

*******************************************




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

2 comments:

Christine said...

Stunning Noriel and not a digi???

scrappin' girl said...

NO Chris .. i used 'touchy - feely' real papers for these lol