A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, August 18, 2015

SOME 'TOUCHY-FEELY AND SOME DIGI SCRAPPIN'



AFTERNOON

I know i have been a bit quiet on the bloggin and scrappin side recently BUT,  i have been away on holidays and then not well (a cold - tis the season )

 but ......   before our holiday I had a request from hubby for a handmade wedding card for a work colleague ..

take a look ...


 closed


standing


open


right corner embellishment


sentiment left side

..................................................................................................................


and I also have a recent digi layout to show off as well .... YES .. it is of my FAVORITE 'little man' doing what he loves .....


I LUV TO READ



(will get back to you on the specific elements i sued for this layout a bit later)




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: