A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, September 19, 2015

ALL THE "BOYZ"

AFTERNOON

I have spent the arvo  sitting at my desk, with the doors open and the outside fountain tinkling away doing a digi layout ..... very enjoyable way to spend a saturday arvo  indeed

The photo i have used for this  digi is one taken at our niece's wedding on 1st August this year, in Adelaide ... I luv it !!

The "BOYZ" are having a drink at a local hotel in between the Ceremony and the Reception



the '"BOYZ''




 Daniel, Gary (father of the bride) Pete, Lou, Neil & Andrew


ELEMENTS USED :-

STUDIO GRAPHICS
Mzimm
Treasures-  kit frame
Bricks & mortar back ground paper
Maya – time machine kit – cluster
Ztampf – Adventouriste kit – label holder

GINGERSCRAPS
New day kit –alphas

RASPBERYY ROAD
Honkytonk heroes kit - arrows




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: