A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, September 19, 2015

PRICELESS FAMILY MOMENTS

EVENING,

Nothing interesting on the 'box' (TV)  tonight so while I had the 'wedding' folder open I decided to do another digi layout ....

These photos were taken the 'morning after' the wedding, at a family and friends breakfast with the Bride & Groom

The photos are of our 2 children,  Daniel & Krystal, the Bride, Melissa and her sister Cherie (nieces) and Tara & Ashleigh (nieces)



PRICELESS FAMILY MOMENTS




Krystal, Tara,  Ashleigh,  Daniel, Cherie & Melissa


Elements used :-
PickleBerryPop

Armina – priceless moments kit elements




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: